Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook X360 G3 1030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Purchased the HP Elitebook X360 in  Jan 2019 as official and personal usage. Though it has a touchscreen tablet mode, i have scarcely used this mode. Mostly used the standard laptop format. Despite minimal usage and wear tear, the left hand hinge started shaking and the display screen got unseated from its base, rendering the screen with purple lines.

Anyone who has recently purchased faced this poor workmanship on a highly rated HP Laptop  ?

Its been a year limited usage and already the hinges are wobbly and the screen has come out of its case.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-04 at 15.47.46 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-04 at 15.47.46 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-04 at 15.47.46.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-04 at 15.47.47 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-04 at 15.47.47.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @Rajoka

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have replied to the private message and provided all the details. 

HP Recommended

Very disappointing as It has been over 1 week with no contact from HP team as advised.

HP Recommended

Hi @Rajoka

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have provided  you all the details a week ago and you said i will be contacted by HP in 2 to 3 working days but no one got in touch and now you are asking me to provide the details again . i am trying to send the private message but it says you exceeded the private message limit , i only replied to your messages . I don't know what is going on. Is this how you deal with customers ?

HP Recommended

I have been waiting for 22 days without any response from the support team despite several requests. I have been unable to do my work as my laptop broke and waiting for HP's support for more than three weeks now.  It feels like a dead-end, really frustrating and disappointing.  Hope someone responsible gets back to me. 

HP Recommended

Hi ,

I still have not had any response to my problem. Can HP take it seriously at all ? 

HP Recommended

Hi, I am still waiting for your response . 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.