Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 8730w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Please advice.

After Windows 10 update, drivers etc... integrated camera stopped working.

It is not visible on Device manager in any category. I try drivers re-install from HP page.

But still have no success. Just disappeared.

Thank you for help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

After I did an update of many different original drivers from HP, I had on an HP ZBook 15 G3 videos freezing after launching any app that used it (Zoom, Camera). The Camera had some problems with drivers.

I just entered the App Devices ( right click on WinStart )

Immagine 2021-02-24 201912.jpg

then chose Camera

Immagine 2021-02-24 201922.jpg

(or whichever name has in your language) then Right Click on the Camera icon to Uninstall (confirm uninstall of Drivers too)

Then click on the icon bar on top of the windows click on Search for Hardware modifications 

Immagine 2021-02-24 200825.jpg

If you browse the list off all devices you'll  see again your Camera

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.