07-02-2020 07:37 AM
I placed an order for an HP Spectre x360 laptop last weekend (27th June). I went to check the status of my order today to find my order had been inexplicably cancelled with no reason given. I have received no email to inform me of this and the online order tracking system has no explanation at all for the reason for cancelling the order. Worse still I have not been refunded the £1700 I paid. I called customer services this morning to be put on hold for over an hour, only to be greeted after this wait with an interminable beeping which I could only stand for another 5 minutes before having to end the call.
I tried the online 'expert' chat to be greeted almost immediately by a very friendly gentlemen who unfortunately could not help me at all. He said he's unable to track orders or even check stock to see if this was the reason my order was cancelled. He seemed unapologetic and said this often happens if there are stock issues.
Out of interest, I checked the same model on the online store and the website appears to show the item in stock and would in theory let me place another order.
I would like to know what has happened with my order, when I can expect to see my laptop or a full refund as this service is quite frankly disgraceful.
07-02-2020 07:54 AM
- I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
- Please know that our Community is not HP Technical Support.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community .
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.
07-02-2020 07:59 AM
Good afternoon and thank you for the reply. I appreciate your points regarding the community not being the appropriate portal for technical support but since I hadn't received so much as an acknowledgement email when I emailed ukstore.postsales, I thought I would try other avenues to try and get to the bottom of it. Thank you for submitting your request, it is greatly appreciated!
07-02-2020 10:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee