cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Reconnecting the wireless display

HP Recommended
Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The wireless display is disconnected and can not connect it or open most apps.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
25,823 25,756 2,359 5,583
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SKBH 

Don't know what you mean by wireless display.  Is this one of the convertibles that has a removable screen that can be used separately?

If you want support, you have to provide us the specific model number of the laptop.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The computer is Envy x360.  Model number 15m-dr0012dx.  I wanted to pair it with my television using Bluetooth. After pairing there was a message at the top of the screen that the wireless display was disconnected, and another icon that said "connect to wireless screen", but it did not respond to clicking it.   I could not open any app including Microsoft Edge.  I was able to turn the computer off, and when I turned it back on the wireless display was ok and am able to open the apps.  Any suggestion how to pair the computer to the wireless smart tv?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
25,823 25,756 2,359 5,583
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SKBH 

Sorry no -- I have my laptop connected using an HDMI cable as WiFi bandwidth is too low for streaming which results in a lot of buffering and dropouts.

You would need to check with the TV vendor to see what they suggest -- they might have a setting you can change in their options that would address this.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation