Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6-2205sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys, 

Please can anyone let me know what model screen i need to replace on a g6-2205sa ? (Prodcut no. D1Q47EA)

I've had a look on the HP Part Surfer and HP Part Shop site but neither is showing any results for the laptop. If i could just find something that is compatible i would be very grateful.

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @angerz,  

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂  Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you want to replace the display on your notebook, but have been unable to locate the part number. You have tried the HP Part Store and HP Part Surfer without success. When I checked the HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide the display is replaced on a subcomponent level.  Please look over chapter 3, page 18. display assembly components. If you are unable to locate the part in either HP Parts store or HP PartSurfer then try a web search with the part number. Please keep me updated on your progress.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up "to give me a Kudos.

Sparkles1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @angerz,  

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂  Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you want to replace the display on your notebook, but have been unable to locate the part number. You have tried the HP Part Store and HP Part Surfer without success. When I checked the HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide the display is replaced on a subcomponent level.  Please look over chapter 3, page 18. display assembly components. If you are unable to locate the part in either HP Parts store or HP PartSurfer then try a web search with the part number. Please keep me updated on your progress.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up "to give me a Kudos.

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.