07-30-2020 05:46 AM
Hi community, I would like to raise a problem that is my screen will appear glitch when I am using excel. Details as in picture. The glitch appears at random places and will disappear if I move my cursor over. It has been a nuisance since it keep blocking important information. Thankyou.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-01-2020 03:12 PM
@DingKang Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that Screen glitch when using Excel.
Is it happening only with an excel application?
Have you tried with Microsoft word?
Please uninstall the Microsoft office and reinstall and check.
Try updating the computer, this will install the latest updates -
Step 1 Windows Updates -
1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.
2) Check for updates.
3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Step 2 Install updates using HP Support Assistant
- In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant.
- Check for updates.
- If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
08-04-2020 01:31 PM
I understand your concerns.
Please try the perform the below steps and check.
1) Select Start, and in the search box, enter Command Prompt. Press and hold (or right-click) Command Prompt (Desktop app) from the search results and select Run as administrator.
2) Enter DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (note the spaces before each "/").
3) Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").
If the issue still persists, please try creating a new user account on your computer.
Go to http://hp.care/2dWJKgW and follow the steps to create a new user account.
Have a nice day!!