Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I first bought this computer about 2 years ago and when I would use it a blinking/glitchy circle would be on my screen and its like wherever it would appear on the screen it would tap it as if I was tapping the screen. The only way I could get it to go away was to hit my on/off button on the side for it turn the screen off and then turn it back on. This would only turn the screen on/off and not the computer. I returned the computer and was given a chance to pick a different computer out. Went back to Best Buy and they didnt how a different laptop equivelent to the one I bought which was right at $1,000 except an upgraded version of the only I returned and really the only difference was the color of the laptop. So I get my new one home and it was doing the same thing. I didnt want to go through the whole rigamoroar again so I kept it. I know stupid me, shouldn't have. A year or so later it still is having the issue and its past the warranty. Does anyone know how I could fix this? I'm on the phone with waiting for tech support to pick the phone up. I'm really hoping they can help me. 😞

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@AUTTIE21

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.