Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
After upgrading my Spectre x360 to Windows 10, the keyboard no longer responds. Keyboard still works in BIOS, so probably a driver issue. I have updated drivers from the HP website, and done a clean reinstall of Windows 10, multiple times.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I found a solution elsewhere, using the last post on this thread

https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/84268-hp-envy-x360-m6-no-keyboard-mouse-after-creators-up...

'Go into Device Manager>System Storage and disable Intel Integrated Sensor Solution it should fix the issue after a restart'.

I hope that this helps the next person with the same problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Squirrrrel

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, the keyboard does not work, 

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

When was the last time it worked fine?

Were there any hardware/software changes? 

Have you performed a keyboard hardware test?

Have you tried using an external keyboard? If yes, does it work? 

How did you perform recovery? 

Let's try these steps to resolve the issue: 

Run keyboard test

• Press the Power button to turn on the computer and immediately press the F2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until you see HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI.
  • From the UEFI main menu, click Component Tests, then click Keyboard test.
  • Click Run once. The Keyboard Test time is 3 minutes.

Also, Disable Sticky / Filter Keys:

1. Open Control Panel and change the view to Large icons, and then click Ease of Access Center.​​​​​​​
  2. Scroll down to the Explore all settings section, then click Make the keyboard easier to use.
  3. In the window that shows up, uncheck the boxes for “Turn on Sticky Keys” and “Turn on Filter Keys” to turn off the Sticky / Filter Keys features.

Let me know how this goes, 

Keep me posted!

HP Recommended

I found a solution elsewhere, using the last post on this thread

https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/84268-hp-envy-x360-m6-no-keyboard-mouse-after-creators-up...

'Go into Device Manager>System Storage and disable Intel Integrated Sensor Solution it should fix the issue after a restart'.

I hope that this helps the next person with the same problem.

HP Recommended

@Squirrrrel

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I'm glad you found the solution for this concern.

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂  

HP Recommended

Thank you!!!!

This is what I have been trying to solve in the past 12 hours!!!

The answer:

'Go into Device Manager>System Storage and disable Intel Integrated Sensor Solution it should fix the issue after a restart'.

Awesome!!! 

HP Recommended

Thank you! I've had this problem for days and Microsoft support couldn't fix it. Even a factory reset didn't fix the problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.