Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 17 BY3000nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

error.jpgI installed the operating system from the cloud and then compared our downloaded system (from the MS website) and drivers with that from the cloud and no differences. But even so, I did a clean installation and it just gets angry after a while. The image in the word is blurred and then the (black) screen turns off. The longer the notebook is installed, the longer the screen turns off. Interestingly, in MS Office, the image blur is only in the white window, but the menu remains. But you don't want to tell me that I can't use other software such as MS OFFICE on my laptop.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@Infis, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you want to know if there is a screen calibration that can make your screen look better than the other monitor's you have,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? Have you attempted a system restore?

About the other 3 computers, are they similar models or different ones?

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned on this link: Click here

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi,

this problem is related to this thread, which could not be added: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/The-display-goes-out-during-work/mp/ 7823365 # M225976 The response took longer because of the situation around Covid-19 and the need for users to have laptops with them. Before Christmas, I managed to get one of the 18 laptops from the users for testing. I downloaded the system exactly as instructed via recovery from the cloud and tested it. I also tried to compare the drivers and everything around with the system that we install using the MDT tool from the network and with the system from recovery, according to the instructions. As expected, I didn't find any difference, as we don't have a special system. These are pure windows 10, which only have a connection to the domain and I install Microsoft Office, etc. Since users still reported that their screen was black and the font was blurred, I tried to keep looking even though I had never seen the error with my own eyes. Only now after Christmas did one user manage to take a picture and I found out that the font is not blurred in full screen, but only in the white part, and that MS Office usually does it. This error is accompanied by a blackout of the screen, which is constantly lengthening. These problems have been going on since the beginning of what we bought the laptops and they are on most of the 18 pieces. This is an HP 17-by3000nc notebook (PD: 19M34EA # BCM). All models are the same and from one series. The error reminds me of a situation where the monitor is reset, eg after reinstalling the driver, or connecting the monitor, etc.

Infis

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.