Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14 - bs0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I opened my laptop with no horizontal pink line yet. After around 30 minutes, I noticed a horizontal pink line on my screen when I minimized all of my windows. Is there anything I can do to remove the line?thumbnail.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Likely not. Its a hardware issue with either the screen panel or the screen cable. You can prove that by hooking up an external monitor and the line will not be on it. If it is the problem is in the video chip and might require motherboard replacement. Are you under warranty?

HP Recommended

Actually hardware related problems are common issue by HP. As they are using cheap china made parts.

I have purchase HP Notebook 15-ay513TX laptop. Within 48 hours it was start issue with screen and web cam. Many time I have contacted HP authorities. However nobody care for reply. Because all of them are aware about quality of their products.

Even refund was generated and asked me details. They told me that I will received cheque. However more then one month passed I didn't get cheque. Then 3 person from HP meet me and told me that it will take 1 month 2, 3 or even entire year. So its better that you will use this laptop and if any problem occur then our service station provide your services. They also told me lie that there is warranty scheme in Rs. 999 for 3 years.

While staff from warranty period denied it. This is a world third class, hopeless company with pooerst authorities. All of them are liars.

HP Recommended

Actually hardware related problems are common issue by HP. As they are using cheap china made parts.

I have purchase HP Notebook 15-ay513TX laptop. Within 48 hours it was start issue with screen and web cam. Many time I have contacted HP authorities. However nobody care for reply. Because all of them are aware about quality of their products.

Even refund was generated and asked me details. They told me that I will received cheque. However more then one month passed I didn't get cheque. Then 3 person from HP meet me and told me that it will take 1 month 2, 3 or even entire year. So its better that you will use this laptop and if any problem occur then our service station provide your services. They also told me lie that there is warranty scheme in Rs. 999 for 3 years.

While staff from warranty period denied it. This is a world third class, hopeless company with pooerst authorities. All of them are liars.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.