Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
15-da0039nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I woke up today and turned on my hp laptop to find out that the cursor isn't showing, and the touchpad isn't working.

I rushed to google hoping to find something to help and I stumbled upon a video in which the man says to uninstall and reinstall the touchpad drivers (Synaptics Touchpad in my case) and so I did it, I ended up uninstalling the drivers and the Synaptics software. And now I can't download both of them, the drivers downloaded from the hp website don't work, and when I try to install the software from the Microsoft Store an error occurs (Code: 0x803FB005) and I couldn't find it anywhere on the web. then I tried a system restore knowing that I had done one the day before because I like to do system restores when I do things on my computer I don't really know why, the driver isn't there, but the app is, but I can't open it, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it gave me the same error code I believe.

After that, I did a whole system reset, and that didn't work either, I still have no touchpad drivers and whenever I launch the app this message pops up, so now I'm left with no touchpad driver unable to download them, and so touchpad software too. 

I really hope I demonstrated my problem clearly to you guys and I really hope I can get some of your help.
Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

I am also able to use an external mouse, it was what I used to post this magnificent screenshot.

Thanks again! really looking forward to your helpScreenshot 2020-10-13 224536.pngScreenshot 2020-10-13 223550.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks everyone for your replies, the problem is fixed

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thanks everyone for your replies, the problem is fixed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.