Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14 Convertible PC 14-dy0000 (300N1AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey. Since I bought this laptop i have been experiencing an issue with the touchpad.

Sometimes it just remains "clicked" and if im surfing the web or just word processing it just starts selecting everything and is really anoying as i have to start using the touchdisplay to select and move stuff as i am unable to use the trackpad.

I tried to update the drivers and still doesnt work.

One thing I would like to add is that if i flex the laptop, like just triying to get the laptop bottom part up around the trackpad it starts working again correctly. Thats why it is like "stuck" so seems to be more like a hardware problem. As I bought this laptop last June I find it hard to believe.

The product is a HP Pavilion x360 14´  with an I3-1125g4  from 2021

Hope i hear back from you soon. 

Alex 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.