Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ENVY x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just got the convertible laptop ENVY x360 15m-ee0013dx but the touchscreen is not working and when I look at system information it reads "No pen or touch input is available for this display".  I already updated BIOS and drivers but is not working, and in Device Manager there is no touchscreen option.  What should I do to activate touchscreen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the support.  The functionality did not work on BIOS nor with a new Windows installation using the recovery steps.  I have returned the product given its hardware failure.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@laos76

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have a few steps that should resolve your concern:  

I recommend checking if the Touch is working on BIOS (Accessed by tapping on F10 while restarting the computer). 

If it works on bios, it's a software issue, update the drivers from the HP Website, if the issue persists: please reinstall windows using the recovery partition or the recovery media to fix the issue 

Attempt to run a test using the HP hardware diagnostic tool

If it doesn't work on BIOS or the diagnostics tool either,  

it's a hardware failure and you may need to Contact HP to set up a hardware repair service. 

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the support.  The functionality did not work on BIOS nor with a new Windows installation using the recovery steps.  I have returned the product given its hardware failure.

HP Recommended

@laos76

Good to know that issue has been addressed.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.