Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Chrome OS

The HP Chromebook USI Pen stopped working for a couple of weeks now.
"Hardware Reset", "OS Recovery", " Reverting the OS".... all tried, but not working.

The touch screen responds to my hands with not problem.
Is there any diagnostic tool available to check the HP USI pen?
This pen came with my X2 11 in the same box.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Same issue here. Just stopped working out of the blue a few days ago.  I have power washed twice. No dice

HP Recommended

same thing even factory reset wont work.  hope hp puts a fix out soon has to be an update on their end

HP Recommended

I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but I had two or three ChromeOS updates in quick succession and at the end my pen no longer worked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.