10-19-2019 10:15 PM
I HAVE TRIED TO CONNECT MY HP STREAM 11 NOTEBOOK TO MY TOSHIBA BY HDMI. I CAN'T SEE A OUTPUT ON THE TOSHIBA TV, WHY? I HAVE SET THE TV TO HDMI. I ALSO NOTICE ON THE TV SCREEN , TWO THINGS HAPPEN:
1. I GET A " NO SIGNAL MOVING AROUND THE TV SCREEN
2. I SOMETIMES TV FLICKS
PLEASE RESPOND ASAP. THANK YOU
10-22-2019 02:52 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Have you tried with the different HDMI cable?
- Have you tried connecting the different monitor or tv?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
- Turn off your computer.
- Unplug the cable running from your monitor to your PC and plug it back in, making sure the connection is firm. The most common cause of this error is a loose cable.
- Reattach the cable running from your monitor to your PC. If the monitor is still not displaying a signal after firmly reattaching the cable, the problem could lie with the cable, especially if the cable has visible damage.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/bph04760 for more troubleshooting steps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee