Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Notebooks
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Which stylus should I purchase to go with my touchscreen notebook?

Thanks

Bill

I am an HP employee
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

If you're looking for an active stylus, which supports features like right-click and pressure sensitivity, you'll first want to make sure that your notebook model is compatible. See Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus to see whether your computer model will support an active stylus and learn more about the different types of stylus that are available. If you run into any problems while using a stylus, see Touchscreen Stylus Pen Is Inaccurate or Stops Working.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If you're looking for an active stylus, which supports features like right-click and pressure sensitivity, you'll first want to make sure that your notebook model is compatible. See Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus to see whether your computer model will support an active stylus and learn more about the different types of stylus that are available. If you run into any problems while using a stylus, see Touchscreen Stylus Pen Is Inaccurate or Stops Working.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, All!

I can not find any information about stylus model for HP ProBook x360 440 G1.

But it's supported.

Please help me!

Updated:

Very strange solution from hp's man... In datasheet i see it is active pen, but here i see passive stylus...

Снимок экрана (6).png

Снимок экрана (7).png

Somebody tell me what i do wrong? Or this notebook very old and not interesting?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.