Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Thanks men u r the best
HP Recommended

try uninstall and reinstall the device driver

HP Recommended

Try to disable and enable back the HD Graphic driver

HP Recommended

Try to disable and enable back HD Graphic driver .

Search "device manager" on pc------->display adapters------->disable HD Graphic driver-----------> enable back

HP Recommended

hi I have tried the overall suggestions in the post messages and still dosn't work.

updating the driver (it says already last version)

disabling/enabling ( no change)

the graphic card is the "Microsoft Basic display adapter"

hope you can help.... wonderfull PC but I can't project from HDMI and or VGA (adapter) when i go to the customers umbeliveable...

regards

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! My friend and I wanted to watch a show on the tv from my laptop but my laptop wouldn't detect the computer through the HDMI. So I did what you said and updated the drivers and it worked!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.