Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Spectre x360 Convertib 13-w0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

can anyone tell me an active pen that is compatible with this laptop? I bought an HP active penT5E12AA#UUF only to find out it is not supported. (at time of purchase i was told it was. Bugger). 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello  antando,

All HP Spectre x360 13 series will work with HP Active Stylus, reason they all have multitouch-enabled.

I  checked the specs of your PC and found even your PC has multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass.

And under pointing Device its clearly says HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support, so it means that the HP Active Stylus will work fine with it.

Please check this PDF : http://store.hp.com/wcsstore/hpusstore/pdf/X7V22UA.pdf

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

The below document will give the compatible list of PENS

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks, but my specific model number is not there. I has only been out a little while.

The closest appears to be the HP Spectre x360 13-41xx Mine is 13 -w0XX. Seems the stylus works with the Spectre x360's

Any way i can get my model confirmed?

thanks again for your help. Its best laptop ever, but i really wanted to be able to take notes on it at meetings with a pen...

Cheers

Ant

HP Recommended

You are very Welcome !!

Did this reply resolve your post or question?

If yes, then share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by accepting this solution.
You can also show your appreciation by giving kudos.

All the Best !!   Thanks for being a member!

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Any way i can get my model confirmed?

my  model number is not there. I has only been out a little while.

The closest appears to be the HP Spectre x360 13-41xx Mine is 13 -w0XX.

HP Recommended

Hello  antando,

All HP Spectre x360 13 series will work with HP Active Stylus, reason they all have multitouch-enabled.

I  checked the specs of your PC and found even your PC has multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass.

And under pointing Device its clearly says HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support, so it means that the HP Active Stylus will work fine with it.

Please check this PDF : http://store.hp.com/wcsstore/hpusstore/pdf/X7V22UA.pdf

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks for the extra clarification. I have ordered one.:smileyhappy:

HP Recommended

You are very Welcome !!

All the Best !!   Thanks for being a member!

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am wondering if you got your stylus to work. I just received mine and can't get it to do anything. I just got off the phone with tech support and they told me it was not compatible.

HP Recommended

I just received my stylus and while it pairs, there is no interaction with the actual pen touching the glass. $1500 HP laptop that doesn't work with an HP pen! Jeez

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.