Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-BS033CL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need a battery replacement for my laptop

HP Pavilion 15-BS033CL

Its battery capacity is 0% and it doesnt work without plugin I need replacement as soon as possible so please give me information about the battery of HP Notebook - 15-bs033cl

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

The part number for the battery is 919700-850

Examples

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=919700-850&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

HI David thanks for the information I just wanted to ask if u have used it or not and what is the  life spam of this batery as it is not provided by Hp directky

HP Recommended

You're welcome.

I have not used the specific battery. I do use many compatible batteries in notebooks. Usually, I look at the reviews of people who have bought them and replace the battery about every 18-24 months

You will most likely not find an original battery and if you do it will be old stock.

Regards,

David

HP Recommended

Thank You very much David, This helped me a lot

HP Recommended

You're welcome.

Take care,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.