Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion g6 -1200TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop HP Pavilion g6-1200TX  its graphics driver is not working AMD Radeon HP-6470M this problem occored after updating it into windows 10-64bit. what should i do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@prasadhajare200 Welcome to HP Community!

It looks like your device was not designed to work on windows 10, that said, you may want to return to windows 7 to resolve this issue, as it was shipped with the same as per the product specifications page, if you wish to revert to the OEM (windows 7) you may want to make use of the HP recovery media: click here for details on how to get one.

That said, if you wish to keep windows 10, you may at your own discretion but HP does not support it for this device as it wasn't shipped along, 

And I personally suggest you to make use of 3rd party websites such as: driverscape.com (as it contains most of the drivers for your device, once you select HP in it).

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@prasadhajare200 Welcome to HP Community!

It looks like your device was not designed to work on windows 10, that said, you may want to return to windows 7 to resolve this issue, as it was shipped with the same as per the product specifications page, if you wish to revert to the OEM (windows 7) you may want to make use of the HP recovery media: click here for details on how to get one.

That said, if you wish to keep windows 10, you may at your own discretion but HP does not support it for this device as it wasn't shipped along, 

And I personally suggest you to make use of 3rd party websites such as: driverscape.com (as it contains most of the drivers for your device, once you select HP in it).

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.