Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my hp envy x360 screen glass is cracked, how do i replace the glass alone? the screen is working perfectly fine. from where do i order the screen glass? 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@vinay12vinay,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I understand you are having issues with the cracked display on your HP Envy notebook. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the PC? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

If the issue occurred after an accident (such as dropping it on the floor, etc.) there could be a additional charges in such cases to get the computer repaired via HP service centers. 

Could you respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can check and let you know if there is a part available for replacement. 

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi
my hp envy x360 screen glass is cracked, how do i replace the glass alone? the screen is working perfectly fine. from where do i order the screen glass and please tell me exactly which part i have to change because my laptop is working fine only the glass has crack..
my laptop model number is HP Envy *360 Convertible PC (15-aq102nx) 

Thanks

HP Recommended

@sohaibrocio,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post that you need information and assistance related to display. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

I did go through the product specifications and found that your PC was shipped with 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080) Display.

Here's the Maintenance and Service guide of your HP notebook, your product has been tested and tried only with the following parts below: 

For more details, please go through Chapter 3 Illustrated parts catalog - Display Components - page number 20.

If you wish to try other parts you can try it at your own discretion, HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. 

Alternatively, You could replace the part on your own, use the HP Parts surfer to identify the part: Click here & order it via the HP Parts store (Click here).

If you find difficulty replacing the part, I will share you a private message with details. Please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as Solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My HP Envy is Md 15*w237cl,  SN is [edit]

HP Recommended

Hello,

i have a similar issue with my Hp Envy X360 convertible PC (the model is 15-aq160sa).

The screen works fine with no issues but the glass has a big crack right across it with the touchscreen broken. Any guidance on how to replace the glass, the tools required and the best recommended place to buy the replacement would be much appreciated!

Many thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.