Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
pavilion G6 2320tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop HP g6 2320tx have dual graphics one of intel HD 4000 and other of AMD 7670M . I am currently using windows 10. I havent been able to use Radeon grapihcs since 5 years after updating to windows 8.1 . Intel hd graphics driver is working prefectly. but i tried all the drivers which are displayed on HP site and none are working. There are so many questions regarding the drivers and none have seem to solve it.  Please help me to check whether the graphics card is dead or alive and also help me with the driver which will revive my laptop.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook is not supported by HP for W10 and Intel/AMD did not develop W10 graphics drivers for the switchable graphics your notebook has.

I suggest that if you want everything to work correctly, you should install W8.1.

HP Recommended

Hi,

These days a lot of programs work only on windows 10 and windows 8.1 is not reliable that's why I am on 10. However I tried installing the drivers on 8.1 and even on 8 yesterday but none worked. Only intel drivers are working correctly in all the three system. I dont want switchable graphics, if I can just use my radeon graphics I can get my work done. Is the problem related to updating BIOS?

HP Recommended

I've already explained to you what the problem is.

Intel did not develop any W10 drivers for the switchable graphics.

There isn't a thing you can do to fix the problem.

If you plan on staying  with W10, then you will have to continue living with the way things are.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.