Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached the Microsoft hotfix you need to install the TPM 2.0 device.

Download, unzip and run the hotfix.

HP Recommended

hey  finally solved the display driver problem;

so in my country there are stores that sell driver packs so i bought one driver pack 2017 containing all the drivers luckily it came with two display driver versions the later version v20... didnt install but the one of 10.... did so yeah my games run okay now my driver is no longer vga the driver packs comes with a custom built app that installs all drivers including some startup programs and anti-virus pretty impressive right? anyway thanks for your time i love you guys` dedication to help for free so thanks again 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad you got the graphics driver to install.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.