Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
15-df0033dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

just recently purchased the latest Spectre x360, and when i went to use the netflix app that is pre installed to the device it doesn't want to stream the shows or movies. Every time I try to watch a show this error code pops up U7363-1260. I also have looked up the error code and it suggested to uninstall the app and to reinstall, but it didn't fix the problem. Need help!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Harry5551,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you install the latest version of Microsoft Silverlight to the latest version. Normally, Microsoft Silverlight should automatically get updated to the latest version via WU (Windows Update). However, since the update is not considered important, Windows might prioritize other updates first.

Here is how it is done.

Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security   > Windows Update .

If you continue facing the issue, follow the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + R to open up a Run box. Then, type “ms-settings:appsfeatures” and hit Enter to open the Apps & Features tab of the Settings app.
  2. Inside the Apps & features menu, scroll down to Apps & features and use the search function to find the Netflix app.
  3. Click on the Netflix app and select Advanced options.
  4. Scroll down to the Reset section and click on Reset.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.