Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp laptop 15-ef1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what pen should i use for my laptop ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@MahdiGhasemi 

Welcome to the HP Community.

I do not find any compatible HP Pens for this model series.

I did check several models in the series - no pen support.

Checking the model series to this level is usually sufficient to prove the idea one way or the other.

If you wish to have us check a particular model, please provide the product number of your machine.

How to find the exact model name / product number of your device:

Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number

Reminder:  Do Not post the serial number or any private information in the Community – we are a public resource.

HP Device Support Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

Open Product Home

Enter the type and name of your HP device

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

The HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen might be a good option. This HP Pen is compatible with any Pen-enabled HP device with Windows 10 or Windows 11. To be certain your HP is Windows Ink compatible go to Settings, click on Bluetooth and Devices, you should see Pen and Windows Ink, click there and you should see options to add a pen to your device. If not, then this device will not be compatible with Windows Ink devices.

I am an HP employee.
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button.
You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.