Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought new laptop HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx model in january 2019 . I noticed that the plastic frame from the sceen is being seperated due to poor adherense. Is there any way to solve this issue before it becomes bad. Its completely fault from Hp manufacturingB146AA97-55DA-4F7F-963C-950E5C6D0088.jpegDAFEDE1F-0711-45F7-92D9-6B2C1A286439.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @User6680

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @User6680

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I'm facing the very same issue, can you please have the appropriate personnel contact me.

HP Recommended

@sandy1104 Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct model number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

My laptop is: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx, purchased in Jan 2019.

The Plastic frame, covering screen is wearing off, maybe due to poor adhesion.

B146AA97-55DA-4F7F-963C-950E5C6D0088.jpeg5c028a76-f2eb-4030-b1c4-ae44c22a36ea.jpg

HP Recommended

@sandy1104

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.