Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi. i have R7 m260 and integrated card hd g8610  usage of r7 is always zero and only the integrated card is very weak and laggy any help?

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@zeroazar

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number?

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Model:hp pavilion 15p106nl

Amd a10 cpu 

Windows10 

HP Recommended

@zeroazar

Video graphics are system managed and used as required, we cannot change any setting.

However, try updating the BIOS and the Graphic drivers using this link: https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I get very low fps on any game when u monitor graphic cards R7 m260 is not functioning at all!

HP Recommended

when i open agame  i set the switchable card to high preformancewhen i open agame i set the switchable card to high preformance

HP Recommended

@zeroazar

Thank you for posting back. 

• Have you tried changing the game display resolution and graphics settings? 
  • Have you tried playing this game on different TV ot monitor? 
  • Have you tried playing this game in compatibility mode? 

Let's try this: 

1) Right-click the specific application and click Properties.

2) Go to the compatibility tab, then check the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for:

3) Select the version of Windows to use for your application in the drop-down box.

(Choose Windows 8 or 7, Vista) 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi i did that all still performance is very bad and laggy i think problem is R7m240 is not working or used at all i dont know i did update bios and graphic card gpu load is always zero 

DSC_0496.JPG

HP Recommended

@zeroazar

Let's try resetting your computer, this should resolve the issue.

Note: Backup your personal data before performing a system recovery.

Refer to this link: https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c04742289 for Resetting Your Computer.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I did the reset but nothing changed 

Load still zero

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.