04-17-2017 05:50 AM
04-18-2017 06:47 AM - edited 04-18-2017 07:37 AM
Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP support forums. I reviewed the post regarding video issues with the video while playing YouTube videos I’ll be delighted to assist you with this.
You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue. Superb and smart diagnosis of the issue was done before posting.
- Did this happen after a windows or software update?
- Did you uninstall and reinstall the video drivers for your card?
For starters, please try these steps:
- Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand display adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.
- Check the box that states delete the software for this device.
- Then restart the computer and update the bios chipset and graphic drivers from this link
- Then check again by playing back YouTube videos. It should work.
- If it does not please perform the steps mentioned in this link and check again.
These are third party links. Please do not click on any unnecessary ad, image, download, popup or link or anywhere else as these are third party links meant only for viewing information and following instructions relevant to the actual issue.
Please check out this Microsoft link for further assistance.
Finally, there is a YouTube video for fixing it. Please check this out
The same ground rule holds good here as well. Do not click on any ad, popup or link. Just watch the video and follow instructions.
Please keep me posted. I will keep a watch for your reply. Please perform all the steps diligently and patiently as this should do the trick for you.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.
If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
I am an HP Employee