Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 7520
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Printer recognizes WiFi network but will not connect 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Thomasnycz

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's restore the network settings: Setup menu>wireless menu>Restore Network Defaults>Yes, Restore Network Factory Defaults

Once done, try connecting to the Wi-Fi: 1. Write down your network name (SSID) and WEP key or WPA passphrase. 2. Start Wireless Setup Wizard. a. From the Home screen on the printer display, touch the Wireless icon. b. On the Wireless summary screen, touch Settings and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. 3. Connect to wireless network. ▲ Select your network from the list of detected networks. 4. Follow prompts.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.