Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15 (1VW22AV#ABA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can you connected multiple Bluetooth at the same time on HP Spectre x360 15 (1VW22AV#ABA)? If so how many can be connected at one time? (Using the laptops Bluetooth card)

Using Microsoft  Bluetooth mouse (sing the laptop Bluetooth) & tried to connect my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 but would not find them in pairing mode.

I would also like to connected a Bluetooth Keyboard too. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@earl4usc 

Normally for BT 4.1 and above you can connect to 7 devices or even more. You can connect a notebook to use mouse, keyboard and headphones (3 devices) at the same time.

I'm using Logitech Mouse MX Anywhere 2S BT mouse and Bose QC 35 II headphone right now

(Sorry, I can't load images because my limit is only 3000. I'm waiting for a permission to load more).

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.