Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ee0279ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have Problems with Bluetooth on my Laptop (HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ee0279ng). If i want to play something using my Bluetooth Headphones, the audio suddenly lags and then the audio is gone. If i pause and play again it is working for about 10 seconds until the whole thing starts again. I already tried everything. Driver Updates (i also tried the one that is recommended on the hp help article), restarting., i even reseted my laptop but nothing worked. Maybe the Bluetooth adapter is faulty. I dont know. Can anyone help me?

P.S.: I have tried multiple headphones

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, the driver was successfully installed.

If HP won't replace the card with the Intel one, you may just want to do it yourself.

You can find that AX200 part number on eBay.

The card is on back order at the HP parts store...25.14 Euros from HP.

HP Shop für Ersatzteile - HP Computerteile - HP Druckerteile - Compaq Ersatzteile

The service manuals are all in English, so here is the manual for our notebooks...

h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06618426

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

The product specs for your notebook indicates that it comes with the Realtek WIFI adapter.

I don't know what drivers you have tried, but this is the latest one HP has for your notebook, and it is newer than the one on the support page.

I would recommend updating both the WIFI and BT drivers to these versions if you have not done so already.

WIFI:

2024.0.10.218     Sep 4, 2020

sp108893.exe (hp.com)

Fix and enhancements:

- Fixes an issue where the list of access points (AP) is incorrect or blank after the system is restarted.
- Fixes an issue on a system connected to a 2.4G access point where the Wireless LAN disconnects from the access point after the system is idle for more than 5 hours.
- Provides support for Windows 10 v1803 and later versions.
- Optimizes the module calibration margin to provide improved compatibility.

Bluetooth:

1.8.1030.3010      Oct 6, 2020

Fix and enhancements:

- Fixes an issue which causes the Bluetooth mouse to disconnect when a communication application is used.
- Fixes an issue where the Bluetooth mouse does not function properly when a communication application is used.

If that doesn't work, and your notebook is still under warranty, I suggest you contact HP customer service in Austria and ask to have the Realtek wifi card replaced with the Intel AX200 card that is listed in the service manual.

Kontakt zu HP / Kundenservice | HP® Österreich

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ax 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0 MU-MIMO M.2 2230 non-vPro 160 MHz PCI-e   HP part # L35282-005

That is the model I have in my HP 15-ee047nr notebook.

The Realtek wifi cards are terrible and I have no idea why HP continues to use them in so many different model notebooks.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the fast Answer. Unfortunately those drivers didn't solve my problem. When i install them a command line pops up and disappears after some seconds it disappears. No succes- or error message. Is that normal. I also had some problems with the wifi and i still have warranty, so i think i will ask the hp support to replace my realtek card. Generally my laptop is a little bit strange. It has an 8-Core CPU but only a very small cooler, so the CPU sometimes comes up to 90°C or higher. Does hp obstruct the same cooler in every notebook?

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, that is normal.  I guess that is what they call a 'silent install.'

Check the device manager and see if the driver versions have been updated to the versions I posted.

The version dates will be different as those are just the dates that HP released the drivers to the support site.

Mine has the 6 core CPU (Ryzen 4500) and I noticed it runs pretty hot but the fans hardly come on.

I've seen it at 71C or so.  It surprised me.

I think that is normal, and AMD processors just run very hot.

Overall, I am very pleased with the construction and performance of my notebook.

It is the first AMD notebook I have ever owned.

I have always strictly been an Intel desktop and notebook buyer in the past.

HP Recommended

Screenshot 2020-12-01 205809.jpg

I think that should be right. I have restarted the laptop after the installation, so the error must be deeper. Except for the Bluetooth and Wifi Problems I am very pleased too. Its one of the few laptops that meet my needs, and the performance is very good.

HP Recommended

One question: Where do i find the service manual for my laptop. On the support site i only find the user manual

HP Recommended

Yes, the driver was successfully installed.

If HP won't replace the card with the Intel one, you may just want to do it yourself.

You can find that AX200 part number on eBay.

The card is on back order at the HP parts store...25.14 Euros from HP.

HP Shop für Ersatzteile - HP Computerteile - HP Druckerteile - Compaq Ersatzteile

The service manuals are all in English, so here is the manual for our notebooks...

h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06618426

HP Recommended

Thank you very much

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.