Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am  HP 15 Notebook PC user which has Win 8.1. I come up with the issue that bluetooth doesn't connect to wireless headsets but connects with other devices like phone, other laptop etc,. So kindly anyone give a solution to my problem.My notebook has bluetooth drivers but the problem is not been solved.My notebook has bluetooth drivers but the problem is not been solved.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Kavibarath
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

As computer Bluetooth connects to other devices that means the functionality of Bluetooth is proven. 

• Have you tried connecting the wireless Bluetooth headset on other devices?
  • What is the name of  "wireless headsets"?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The name of the wireless headset is boAt Rockers. 

The headset connects well with mobile phones.

The notebook does not recognize the bluetooth of my headset. I diagnosed bluetooth with HP support assistant and even uninstalled and reinstalled bluetooth for my Notebook that is provided in the official website.

Looking forward for your assistance.

Thanking you

HP Recommended

@Kavibarath

Thank you for posting back. 

• Have you tried connecting the different Bluetooth device to this computer?
  • Does your computer recognize the Bluetooth device?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I had resolved the problem, but can not know how it is resolved in such a way.

I first analysed is any other bluetooth headset will connect my notebook.

In that process, the system discovered other bluetooth headset. Before that my headset was not discovered but after I paired the notebook with other bluetooth headset my headset also paired with my laptop.

Is there any theory you can find behind this operation?

Explain this unknown solution please.

waiting for the response.

Thanking you.Screenshot (86).png

HP Recommended

@Kavibarath
On your computer, make sure your wireless communication settings allow for a Bluetooth connection.

1. In Windows, search for and open Airplane mode.

2. Make sure Airplane mode is turned off, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on.

NOTE: Airplane mode automatically turns off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. If you need to use Bluetooth while in Airplane mode, you can manually toggle it back on.

Making sure Airplan mode is off, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on

3. Try to pair.

Keep me posted!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.