Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Notebook model 15s-fq1007nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everybody,

I am having a really hard time with my brand new hp notebook. Bought it in the end of January 2021, since then it has transformed my student life in a living hell. It constantly disconnects from wifi networks (I have to write this from my phone right now..), goes off without any reason, the sound is not working properly.. I have contacted HP technical help desk multiple times since February 2021, done tons of reboots, bios updates all of it. It was sent three times to HP repair center (in March, April and may) the SSD was changed, the wireless and network card was changed but it does not function (since the last repair it is even worst! Now the TouchPad bugs, the screen does weird things and the sound is funny). I am stuck with a non functioning computer that I have paid hundreds of euros for. I could not be more disappointed in HP products and I will honestly not recommend them to anyone. Worst buy ever.

Oh and cherry on top: customer service is not calling me even after filling two complaints requiring a call

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

We are now in june... The Customer service tried to reach me ONE time while I was in a job interview and never called back even after sending an email saying they would do so... Definitely DON'T BUY YOUR LAPTOP WITH HP!! They'll sell you something that does not work and you'll be stuck with it. 

HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

Nothing new under the sun: I was finally promised a resolution of my issue on 30th June 2021 by HP customer service through the pick up of the laptop and its reimbursement in full. As you would have guessed I am still waiting! Even though they have my email address, contact number, physical address and I have made clear that I am available anytime for the pick up.

Moral of this story and the countless others found in this forum = do not buy HP. You will find yourself with a non functioning product, they will not provide you with any solution while making you hope and wait until you finally get tired and give up after loosing plenty of money.

In my case, shall the laptop not be picked up by the end of the week, I believe I will have no other choice but to go through a consumer association and serve them. I had hoped to spare me the bother but it seem like they won't resolve the issue otherwise... If anyone has been through this process before, I would be happy to hear from you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.