Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
1 REPLY 1
09-07-2021 12:04 PM
Since this is the HP notebook forum, I suggest you post your question on the applicable Dell notebook support forum for the model Dell notebook you have.
I also highly recommend that you provide more information if you expect anyone to help you.
- Provide details Be sure to give relevant information including:
- Problem Description
- Notebook Model Number.
- Operating System (including service pack revision)
- Connection Method - USB, Hardwired LAN, Wireless?
- Error messages
- Hardware or software changes from default.
- Recent hardware or software changes made to the system. Did you just do something that is causing the problem.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community