I'm having a similar issue with my HP Spectre x360 laptop. Here's a detailed account of symptoms:
- Windows 10 is installed
- Soon after recognizing and connecting to my preferred Wi-Fi network, the network icon in the Start Menu shows "No Internet Access"
- All apps on the laptop are unable to access the internet
- Google Chrome shows the following error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET
- When I run Windows Network Diagnostics, Troubleshooting finds the following problem: "The default gateway is not available" and the problem is listed as "Fixed" with a green check next to it. However, nothing is actually fixed.
- Other devices are connected to the network with a very strong, working connection. No internet problems whatsoever.
I've tried scanning my system for an update to the Wi-Fi driver but it says I already have the latest version. This started happening out of nowhere, not after a sketchy installation or anything like that. One day it just stopped working.
Is this similar to what's happening with your computer?
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".