Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-29-2022 08:58 PM
Good day. My HP Pavilion AIO 27-ca1000i could not connect to Wi-Fi. I notice that I can't select the Wi-Fi list from the taskbar bottom right corner. Even Bluetooth also I can't add it. The problem seemed to me as I turned off the network mode from keyboard, but this AIO PC keyboard doesn't have this button. I went into "More Network Adaptor Options" i can only see Ethernet. should have seen Wi-Fi as well but this time i couldn't. I'm guessing my kids had done something that disable completely the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth services, as if I have pressed the Wireless Service button on keyboard. I can't find where to re-enable the wireless service. Please help dear Expertssss
01-03-2023 05:54 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing wi-fi issues with your HP Pavilion All-In-One PC 27-Ca1000i (4N5D8AV).
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this webpage Link
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community