cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cpu upgrade hp 250 g1

HP Recommended
hp 250 g1

I have a hp 250 g1 with i5-3230m with chipset h75 can i upgrade to i7 3632qm? also can i put a 2,4/5gh wifi or ac wifi card? ,the laptop comes with  wifi realtek,  ¿and a  ssd ? and 8 gb ram? thank u

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
123,076 113,257 18,231 27,815
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook.

The supported processors can be found in chapter 1.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03763062

You are already at the best supported processor.

Wifi:  If your notebook has two antenna wires connected to the Realtek card, you can upgrade to this dual band AC card with bluetooth...

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi + BT 4.0    HP Part # 710661-001

You should be able to find the card on eBay.  Search by the HP part number, not the model of the wifi card.

Memory...the memory upgrade info can be found in chapter 1.   2 x 4 GB is supported.

SSD.  Any quality 2.5" SSD should work fine, not to exceed 1 TB.

This is a very good model performance and price-wise.

This is the 500 GB model...

https://www.amazon.es/WD-Blue-Disco-Almacenamiento-Interno/dp/B073SBZ8YH/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_es_ES=%C3%8...

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation