Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-ab223cl Touch - ENERGY STAR
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, good afternoon,

I have some problems to find the drivers for my laptop HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab223cl (Touch) (ENERGY STAR)... I used the links that I find in other chat but is was deleted in HP Support, someone can help me please.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for the ethernet adapter...

This package provides the Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver that enables the Realtek Network Interface Card (NIC) Chip in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71191.exe

HP Recommended

Hi! 

Tks a lot for your quick answer but I have this Error:

FindFile failed... that is the Error that threw me

HP Recommended

After that threw me this:

The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable.

HP Recommended

After that Error threw me this:

The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You have to install the Intel chipset installation utility first, restart the PC, and then install the Realtek ethernet driver.

You want the 2nd file down on the left side of the page...auto install file.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/20775/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-INF-Update-Utility-?pr...

HP Recommended

Re: Driver for LAN Ethernet 10/100BASE-T (conector RJ-45)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.