Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp g62-b24er
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just got a hp g62-b24er Notebook PC and am trying to get the bluetooth to work. I am update to windows 10 and then uploaded drivers, but in divice manager cant see my bluetooth option(and then i found it, it was in hidden devices ), In the device manager, there is an inscription in the description "Now this device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)"

i am tried to upload my drivers, but its cant find it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I was afraid of that.

The Ralink wifi/bluetooth adapters don't work right on the latest builds of W10.

I'm surprised the wifi hasn't disappeared as well.

Unfortunately, there is no fix other than to go back to W7, or purchase a USB Bluetooth adapter.

The Ralink bluetooth driver should be shown as installed in the hidden devices.

This was the only W10 Bluetooth 4.0 driver that Ralink released for the Ralink Bluetooth and it isn't going to work.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71572.exe

If your notebook has the older BT 3.0, then that never worked on W10.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

What model wifi/Bluetooth adapter does your notebook come with?

The model would be listed under the Network Adapters device manager category.

HP Recommended

Ralink RT3090 802.11n 1T/1R PCI-E Wireless Network Adapter PCI. I checked in Aida64

HP Recommended

Hi:

I was afraid of that.

The Ralink wifi/bluetooth adapters don't work right on the latest builds of W10.

I'm surprised the wifi hasn't disappeared as well.

Unfortunately, there is no fix other than to go back to W7, or purchase a USB Bluetooth adapter.

The Ralink bluetooth driver should be shown as installed in the hidden devices.

This was the only W10 Bluetooth 4.0 driver that Ralink released for the Ralink Bluetooth and it isn't going to work.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71572.exe

If your notebook has the older BT 3.0, then that never worked on W10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.