12-04-2019 12:27 AM
I did extensive test, everythingy is OK according to the results. I really think there are DRIVER problems, with video driver (hdmi doesn't work) and bluetooth driver as well. Any further ideas? I didn't have any problems with windows 7, everything worked OK...
12-04-2019 02:03 AM
Please try creating a new user account to see if that resolved the issue -
1. Tap the Windows icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Select Family & other users.
5. Tap "Add someone else to this PC."
6. Select "I don't have this person's sign-in information."
7. Select "Add a user without a Microsoft account."
8. Enter a username, type the account's password twice, enter a clue and select Next.
9. Tap the Windows icon.
10. Select the User icon at the upper left corner of the Start menu.
11. Select the new user. You'll then sign into your account with your password from step 8.
I am an HP Employee
12-07-2019 08:42 AM
no success, HDMI doesn't work, bluetooth doesn't work. I browsed thru the forums a little and it seems I am not the only one with connection issues. Any ideas? I really think that it's the driver problem. Everything worked fine with windows 7.
12-07-2019 09:00 AM
Please back-up the data and try re-installing the operating system -
1. Shutdown the computer.
2. Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3. Press F11 once for System Recovery.
4. Choose the Keyboard Layout.
5. Click on Troubleshoot.
6. Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Recovery.
Note : Back-up all your data as System Recovery will delete everything that you had saved or installed on the computer.
Let me know.
I am an HP Employee
12-09-2019 05:39 AM
The drivers that get installed during Windows 10 upgrade do not support, for example, switchable graphics feature (on older laptops like G72) . HDMI no longer works. As recommended on forums - to fix HDMI you can install AMD_UnifL/Catalyst_16.2.1_UnifL_v1.0.exe drivers like I did.
12-09-2019 12:18 PM
Thank you a thousand times! As I suspected - it was a driver problem. I am quite sure there is the same thing with bluetooth, it doesn't connect to device. I am using usb - bluetooth device for now...