Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 13-an0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I have bought a laptop from HP about 2 moths ago. Since then I have problems with my internet. I have installed all drivers and updates, and I think I did everything to fix it.

My internet keeps shutting down, every 10 to 15 minutes and sometimes every hour to two hours. The thing that my laptop fixes with problem solver is: Standard Gateway wasn't availible. When it isn't availible the WIFI adapter restarts and then everything works again. 

- Laptop name: HP Pavilion Laptop 13-an0xxx

Can someone help me with this? 

Thanks everyone!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @WaxyCo,

Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.

Try updating the wireless drivers and BIOS on the PC to the latest version using HP support assistant and check if the issue persists.

Refer this article to know more information about using the HP support assistant. Click Here

If you still have issues try the steps recommended below.

In the search menu type services, select and open services window.
Double-click Services.
In this window, click the Name column header (where is says “Name”) to sort by the service name.
Scroll down to find Wireless Zero Configuration. Right-click this row and select Stop.
Again right and select start from the list.

Also, try the steps recommended below.

Disable your network adapter power saving setting

1) On your laptop, press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard to open the Run box. Then type “ncpa.cpl” and press Enter.
2) Right click your Wireless/WiFi network adapter, then click Properties.
3) Click the Configure button.
4) Select the Power Management tab, make sure Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power is not checked, and then click OK.

Hope this answers your query!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.