Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello.

After Paul_Tikkanen helped me about my WIFI I thought my HP Pavilion 15 p000su-J2T31EA (OS: Windows 8.1) has no more problems, but there are still few problems.

It seems like bluetooth wont find any devices or be found by other bluetooth devices.The BT icon is on my tray, I can turn it on/off or try to search for devices but cant find any even if i have 3-4 turned on around him.

I was reading here to find some solution and saw that someone have the same problem as me (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Wireless-Internet-Home-Networking/Bluetooth-not-working-Wifi-works-Fine... and the guy who helped him gave him a proper driver and it worked for him.So can anyone help me to find that driver because I cannot find it by myself.

In device manager under "Bluetooth" i have 3 drivers installed by Microsoft from 2006 (lol) .

Generic Bluetooth Adapter:" USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B001&REV_0200
                                                        USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B001"
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator:"BTH\MS_BTHBRB"
Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator: "BTH\MS_BTHLE"

I also saw theres a not installed driver: PCI Device : "PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_2269103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_2269103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00"

I hope someone can help me again. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks again Paul, my bluetooth is working perfect now, but it seem that the card reader wont work.I installed the driver you told me and the ''PCI Device'' from device manager is gone but when i put the sd card inside it, it just doesnt open it..?

P.s. Somehow I made it working probably didnt put properly the sd card inside the reader....(happens... :D)

BIG THANKS PAUL!!!! :generic:

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad to have been of assistance.

HP Recommended

please am having the same problem with the bluetooth and i tried downloading  the  BT driver from the website you gave but its been deleted please could you send another site.

HP Recommended

Hi; @bratd 

You need this bluetooth driver for W8.1...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74337.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.