My laptop is unable to search the 5GHz band of my wifi route, although my Smart TV and phone find that and given me 100MBPS speed, but due to the wifi drivers of my laptop,not able to use the 5GHz speed. as of now i am having Ralink RT3290 802.11bng and i want this to change to 802.11ac, So that i can find 5GHz frequency and use that.
Unfortunately this is a Global Support so we don't have those options
I suggest you contact HP Support in your Region
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
KrazyToad I Am An HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".