Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
my HP Notebook - 15-ac042tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

It says to turn on the wireless  capability, but i don't know how to. I tried press F12but it doesnt work. The only way i can use internet it by connecting my netsetter to the the laptop. PLEASE HELP

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@manish86,

Hello and thanks for posting on the HP support forums.  Here is a link that should help you resolve your issue.

HP PCs - Troubleshooting your wireless network and Internet connection (Windows 10)

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads 

Please post back if you need any more assistance.

Thanks again for the post and have a great day.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

D5GR
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I need help trying to connect my Internet hotshot
HP Recommended

Typical usless HP support crap!  404 - page not found.  What the hell has happened to HP support?  This is the year 2017; HP really thinks it is a good idea to hide wireless functions on a notebook?????

HP Recommended

@johnnytrombley

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.