Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-29-2022 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
(1) Double check with external monitor connected via vga/hdmi cable.
Do you have a clear picture on external monitor ? Yes means GPU is ok.
- Power off external monitor
- Connect vga/hdmi cable
- Power on external monitor
- Power on notebook
(2) Please report your results
10-29-2022 06:57 PM
Let me check your basic system configuration before we focus on the <wireless> problem ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community