Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steveturkojr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have bareley any internet signal reception. How do i know what driver from windows to pick?

HP Envy laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have done the latest Windows update. I have updated internet adapter driver from HP. I have updated bios. I chose an internet adapter driver from windows. The onw that was basic wireless adapter driver. There is a list of so many. Is there one I should pick. Anything else to try? All my other laptops work fine and they are old. I am scared to save this driver to a file and delete the driver then restart and let windows install one. Is there something I can do besides that? Thanks I am new at this stuff so I really appreciate any help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
487 487 17 41
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have bareley any internet signal reception. How do i know what driver from windows to pick?

@steveturkojr Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep us posted,

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation