Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-28-2023 05:21 PM
My HP Notebook can't detect my iphone hotspot after I loaded Windows 11. I've tried various suggestions from YouTube to no avail. I don't see a WiFi network adapter under the device manager. Is that the issue? If so, I tried to download a WiFi driver and I can't located it on my computer.
03-07-2023 05:31 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
If your HP Notebook laptop is unable to detect your iPhone hotspot in Windows 11, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Check if your iPhone hotspot is turned on: Make sure your iPhone's hotspot feature is turned on and that your laptop is within range.
- Check your laptop's Wi-Fi settings: Make sure that your laptop's Wi-Fi is turned on and that it is not in airplane mode.
- Reset network settings: Resetting the network settings on your laptop may help resolve the issue. To do this, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset.
- Restart both devices: Restarting your laptop and iPhone may also help resolve the issue.
- Update network adapter driver: Updating the network adapter driver on your laptop may help resolve the issue. You can go to the HP website and search for the latest driver for your network adapter.
- Update Windows 11: Make sure that your laptop is running the latest version of Windows 11, as updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can help resolve issues.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community