Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
01-07-2021 04:29 AM
Product: HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
First of all, forgive my english!
My laptop lose wifi connection when I move from a room to another, and even when I move on my table.
Ty for any help or advice
1 REPLY 1
01-12-2021 02:02 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
And, also run BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community