Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
07-14-2020 06:29 PM
Product: Hp laptop 15-dw2xxx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
How do I get my laptop to connect to the internet l, I had internet at one point then I did the update it wanted me to when it restart my WiFi setting was gone how do I fix it, I got my laptop in may of this year
1 REPLY 1
07-17-2020 08:44 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please reinstall the WLan Driver from Device Manager
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Network Adapters and expand the List
- Look for Wireless driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the wireless driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Keep me posted
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community