10-17-2019 12:24 PM
Whenever I am trying to turn the Mobile Hotspot on, it shows loading for a while then says "We cannot set up mobile hotspot "
10-20-2019 12:19 PM
@him2002goy, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Following the steps below can help you resolve the issue-
1. Check Hosted Network Support.
2. Open the Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
3. Check the Internet Connection Sharing Service is on.
4. Adjust the Wireless Network Adapter Properties.
5. Switch Bluetooth Off.
6. Update Network Adapter Drivers.
7. Add Mobile Hotspot Software to Windows 10.
If the issue persists, uninstall the Network adapter from the device manager-
1. Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Device Manager on it.
2. In the device manager, expand the category "Network adapter"
3. Under this category, right-click on your Network adapter and click on Uninstall.
4. You may be required to confirm the uninstallation. Check the box next to "Delete the driver software for this device" and click OK button.
5. Restart your PC for the change to take effect. After restarting. Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
6. Do not perform any manual upgrades to the driver until it does automatically.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee